|Venue||Glenalmond College, Perth, PH1 3RY|
|Dates||Monday 7th, Tuesday 8th & Wednesday 9th July 2014 (4th date TBC)|
|Time||09.00 – 17.00 each day|
|Cost||£180.00 (this figure will be reduced through a successful grant application from sportscotland)|
The Level II UKCC Volleyball Award continues the dual thread of looking at the skills of both ‘How 2 ‘coach, and ‘What 2’ coach. ‘What 2’ coach includes looking in more detail at;
• developing the side out unit
• developing attacking skills
• the setter as a specialist
• defensive actions and systems
‘How 2’ coach looks at;
• the issue of planning for both a season long programme, and individual sessions
• the role of the coach while working with players in the practice arena
• strength and conditioning
• mental preparation
The course involves the candidates in two delivery segments, each of two days in duration, with a break period between the deliveries. The break period is to allow candidates to reflect on the first set of learning outcomes and content, and to gain some practical experience of actual coaching.
This course will only go ahead if there are a minimum of 8 candidates attending.
To register for this outstanding coaching opportunity please contact Stephanie on 0131 556 4633 or email Here.