Stronger Clubs Development Conference
|Dates:||Saturday 30th August 2014 & Sunday 31st August 2014|
*PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE CHANGE OF VENUE DUE TO UNFORSEEN MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS AT PREVIOUSLY STATED VENUE
Registration Saturday 0915-0930
Registration Sunday 0900-0915
What is the Stronger Clubs Development Conference?
Scottish Volleyball is combining our competitions consultation, administrator’s day, AGM and various training opportunities into one consolidated weekend. The conference will contain discussion, consultation, information and training all to aid the long-term strategic aim of Stronger Clubs.
Who is the Conference aimed at? Who can attend?
The conference is open to all Scottish Volleyball Association members. (Non-members may attend at a cost of £5) The specified target audience however will be Club Administrators, Coaches, Officials, Child Protection Officers and club committee members.
What kind of things are on offer at the conference?
- Launch of Stronger Clubs Development Pack
- External Presentations from sports/partners
- Consultation on new competition structure for season 2015-16
- Strength & Conditioning Seminar for Coaches
- Club Administrator training & information sharing
- Child Protection Training Courses
What will be incorporated into the conference?
- Scottish Volleyball Association AGM
- SVA Awards & Prize Giving
- Tea, Coffee and Light Lunches are provided
- Mixed ‘fun’ volleyball tournament
Deadline for sign-up is on Monday 25th August 2014
The full schedule can be found HERE
Please using this link to sign-up to the conference online