The main remit of the Competitions Advisory Group will be;
The Competitions & Events Offocer and Members of the Competitions Advisory Group conduct their business via email and telephone communications:
- interpret, regulate and enforce the rules of National league and Cup Competitions,
- assist with the administration of the National League and Cup Competitions;
- discuss and respond to any competitions incident which has been brought to the attention of the Group;
- seek administrative support from the offices of the SVA;
- discuss activities carried out in the previous year and project forward to arrange the activities for the forthcoming year and subsequent years;
- meet the KPIs determined by the SVA Board and by sportscotland.
Competitions Advisory Group Lead Officer
All Scottish Volleyball League and Scottish Cup entries must submit 1 member from their club to act on the Competitions Advisory Group.