Aim of the commission:
To facilitate and develop volleyball participation, competition and development within Schools and Junior Clubs. The commission has a responsibility to develop structures and opportunities for children, by doing so, encourage increased participation and membership in line with SVA Development Plan.
Remit of the Commission:
- Promote and develop volleyball participation and competition within education in Scotland.
- Assist with the rules of the Junior SVL, Junior Scottish Cup, Schools Cup & any other competitions.
- Provide for the development needs of the Youth & Schools Volleyball sector.
- Create support mechanism to encourage the development of young talent.
- Assist with the planning and delivery of Junior and School events.
- Assist with the planning and delivery of the Flying Scots Programme.
|Primary Representative||Claire Crowe|
|Secondary Representative||Jess Reid|
|Youth Representative||Ian Brownlee|
|General Member||Adam Paton|