Scottish Volleyball is seeking to appoint a head coach for their Senior Women’s National Team programme. The successful applicant will be responsible for planning and implementing a programme to develop and improve the performance of top athletes in Scotland. This is an exciting opportunity for coaches within the volleyball community.
The post is offered as a two year volunteer appointment. The successful applicant should have experience of working within and developing a coaching network. They are required to have experience in coaching, managing a budget, planning, and leading a club programme.
The full job description can be found here.
Job specification to include:
- Lead the recruitment of athletes and establish effective communication strategies in support of athletes, club coaches and support staff
- Manage the development and budget of an established programme which supports athlete and coach growth and development..
- Work with Scottish Volleyball staff, Junior Women’s National Team coaches and network coaches to maintain current and future schedules of relevant age-group international competitions
Personal and Professional Attributes include:
- Having a proven track record of player development and learning
- Show an excellent work ethic and be motivated by the opportunity to continuously improve
- Show a professional, and detail-oriented commitment to plan and deliver a meaningful programme
- Development of clear communication with all areas of programme
- Have experience of budget management
Application letter and CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the close of business on Wednesday 05 October.
Scottish Volleyball is an equal opportunities employer and aims to provide a working environment free from any form of harassment, intimidation, victimisation, or discrimination. We aim to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race or ethnic origin, LGBT+ identity, age, or disability. All appointments are made purely based on merit and ability.